Davies Geotechnical Inc. is a well established and highly respected consulting firm with a great reputation of providing specialized geotechnical engineering services in a timely and professional manner. Since our inception we have developed and nurtured long term relationships with clients, contractors, engineers and other professionals. We have developed a reputation for providing cost effective and practical design solutions to a wide range of geotechnical design issues.
Davies Geotechnical Inc. also promotes and insists upon technical excellence and has an established continual professional development program for its engineers and technical staff.
In order to continue growth of the company and to pursue our long term objectives, Davies Geotechnical Inc. is in the process of identifying qualified Junior to Intermediate Engineers to add to our current staff.
Ideal candidates for this position would be professionally registered in B.C., with 5 or more years of local experience, with great communication skills, and a commitment to technical excellence.
The following list of skills and qualifications are considered essential:
- A degree in civil or geological engineering.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Experience with foundation design, slope stability assessment, retaining wall design.
- Field experience with foundation inspection, fill placement control, retaining wall construction.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
We offer a competitive compensation package with the potential for involvement in the company’s development for candidates displaying the following skills and traits:
Skills with business development.
- Project and personnel management skills.
- Commitment to excellence and the enhancement of Davies Geotechnical Inc.
Please forward resumes to Paul Davies, P.Eng, Principal for consideration.