Davies Geotechnical have a great deal of experience and expertise in the geotechnical design aspects retalated to major commerical / residential developments. We are specialized in the design of excavations required typically to construct the underground parking associated with these types of developments.
Utilizing state of the art design techniques and following up with in-depth field review and monitoring processes we have assisted our clients in completing numerous large and deep excavations.
A sample of some of the projects completed by Paul Davies, P,Eng. include the following:
• Rennaissance Towers, Burnaby, B.C.
• Newport Village, Port Moody, B.C.
• Legacy Towers, Burnaby, B.C.
• Generations, New Westminster, B.C.
• 8120 Lansdowne Road, Richmond, B.C.
• Sussex House, White Rock, B.C.
• Motif, 4336 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby, B.C.
• 15400 North Bluff Road, White Rock, B.C.
• Cora Towers, 555 Delestre Avenue, Coquitlam, B.C.
• The Belaire, White Rock, B.C.
• Creekside, 950 Quebec Street, Vancouver, B.C.
• 615 Hamilton Street, New Westminster
• Jamieson House, 848 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, B.C.
• Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
• The Argyle, West Vancouver, B.C.
• Ioco Road and Barnet Highway, Port Moody, B.C.
Upcoming projects include:
– Solo District for Appia Developments
– Calgary East Village for Embassy Developments